Terms and Conditions for Online Purchase
In these terms and conditions, the "Department" will mean Tradition and Ritualistic Services of TWGHs and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body which places an order with the Department. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you agree that you have read these terms and conditions and that you accept and agree to be bound by them.
- The Department shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to the Department's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Department shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Department reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style.
- Prices charged for purchases on this website may be different from those charged in other channel(s).
- The prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability and the Department reserves the right to reject the order in the event that any of the products or services requested are unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill any of the products or services in the Customer’s order, we will notify the Customer by phone or email before delivery.
- You are required to register before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- You must provide us with accurate, complete and up to date registration information;
- You must safeguard your username and password;
- You authorize us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorized to act for you;
- The Department has the absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- In the event that your account is not used for a specified period (currently, 3 years), we will, for your own and our protection, deem your account to be no longer in use, and we will deactivate your account and all your privileges and/or e-vouchers will be forfeited (where applicable). You will need to reapply for a new account if you wish to make further purchase at our website.
- The Customer is requested to examine the goods immediately upon delivery for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged to our customer service hotline 2614 8744 / 2803 2916 within 3 working days as at the date of delivery, otherwise we shall have the discretion to refuse your claim after delivery.
Product Replacement Policy
- It is the receiver's responsibility to check the condition of any goods received, at the time of delivery.
- Replace is only available when valid original receipt is provided.
- Products are applicable for replacement only.
- In the event that the Customer would like to replace the products, please call our customer service hotline 2614 8744 / 2803 2916 within 5 working days as at the date of delivery.
- To cancel the order, please contact our Customer Service Team, latest by 1 working day before the order is delivered.
- All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but the Department shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
- The Department shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Department.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, cash and cheque for payment.
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts the Customer’s personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose "Properties" & "Certificates".
- The Customer’s offer to purchase made on the Department shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock. A final and conclusive invoice will be presented to the Customer upon delivery.
- The Department reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
We offer a FREE delivery (single location only) for purchase over HK$300. For order under HK300, a delivery charge of HK$50 shall apply for each delivery.
- Delivery time is within 10 working days after confirmation of payment.
- If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, the Department shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of the Department or not.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
Self Pick Up Service
- Simply order online as usual and select your preferred pick up point during payment process.
- Self pick up service is available at designated Department pick up points.
- Customers can pick up purchased items at the designated pick up point after 5 working days after confirmation of payment.
- Please present the online receipt or order confirmation to collect the order.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and Tradition and Ritualistic Services of TWGHs agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. The Department may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, The Department's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.