Hung Shing Temple, Fuk Tsun Street
Hung Shing Temple was built in 1881, and the management was transferred from Chinese Temples Committee to Kwong Wah Hospital in 1928.
Tung Wah Hospital, Kwong Wah Hospital, Tung Wah Eastern Hospital were combined to form Tung Wah Group of Hospitals in 1931. In the same year, Hung Shing Temple was delegated to Tung Wah. The operating surplus has been used to finance the charitable services of Tung Wah.
We aim to provide traditional places for the public to worship temple gods, goddesses and the deified heroes.
The scarce antiquities like plaque and Umpan are reserved in temple. Coil Incense、Bless Giving Bucket、Hung Shing lantern and blessing cards for good future are offered for worshippers.
General public and Worshippers