Delicate umbrella features the image of Tung Wah Museum’s front courtyard. Tung Wah Museum, was originally the Main Hall Building of Kwong Wah Hospital, was operated in 1911. The hall is the only surviving part of the original Hospital which was subsequently redeveloped all around it in 1958. In 1970, the building was converted into a Tung Wah Museum, is declared as monuments under the Antiquities and Monuments Ordinance in 2010, to hold the TWGHs’ archives and display many of interesting relics.
Shaft's Length: 53cm
Produced by: Tung Wah Museum
*Any color and size difference varies from the product photo. The standard object is displayed on the TWGHs temple.
*All profits generated from the sales will be allocated to TWGHs services for charities.