Shui Yuet Kung, Shan Tung Street
Shui Yuet Kung was built in 1884, and was relocated to the current place in 1926. Tung Wah Hospital, Kwong Wah Hospital, Tung Wah Eastern Hospital were combined to form Tung Wah Group of Hospitals in 1931. In the same year, Hung Shing Temple was delegated to Tung Wah.
The temple attracts many worshippers to seek blessings during the annual event “Kwun Yum Treasury Festival”.
We aim to provide traditional places for the public to worship temple gods, goddesses and the deified heroes.
Various historical and cultural items are kept in the temple, such as two Plaque since 1927, “Kwun Yum” fan and Incense burner table. Lotus Flower lantern for blessing is offered for worshippers.
General public and Worshippers