Virtue Court, the former Commune, was built in 1847 and was reconstructed into a commemoration hall in 1993. Virtue Court is the first commemoration hall in Tung Wah. Funds generated are used for supporting Tung Wah's community services.
We aim to provide longevity reservation plaques (延生祿位) and ancestral plaques (往生神位) to meet the needs of the local community for traditional services.
2 fortune-telling stalls and 1 oblation arcade
General public and Worshippers